Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 3 - The First Event

Quote of the Day: "Each Warrior wants to leave the mark of his or her will, his/her signature, on important acts he/she touches. This is not the voice of ego but of the human spirit, rising up and declaring that it has something to contribute to the solution of the hardest problems, no matter how vexing!"

This is the first video from the 9 Campus Chase events. It took place in Vancouver this past weekend and was a huge success.



So, I arrived in Vancouver on Tuesday with not much to do. I went to bed only to have 3 hours of sleep and the beginning of a horrible cold. It took a ton of medication, courage, and hard work to not want to curl up in a ball and die but I knew how important it was to start these events off on the right foot. On event day my main responsibility is managing the BlackBerry Street team. The street team is the group of individuals responsible for raising brand awareness to participants and non - participants. They are walking billboards and there actions are constantly being monitored. BlackBerry has invested a lot of money to be apart of this event so it is integral that each individuals upholds the integrity of the brand. Thankfully everyone went beyond their call of duty. The client representative remained happy and I still have a job.

My Team

These guys were unbelievable. They kept their spirits high and gave the client piece of mind. I owe a lot of thanks to these 12 individuals great work!

We finished the event and I went straight home. I slept for 13 hours and am now feeling much better. I have received some antibiotics to fight this nasty cold and with another good night sleep should be as good as new.

Event 1 down 8 more to go.

On to Victoria!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment